If you can’t tell already, I’m obsessing over pink tones this month. As I live in Australia, we are approaching winter soon, so most of the pieces that are pictured would be perfect for the coming season.
I’m so in love with the rose embellished top on the left hand side, but if you’re planning on buying it, you’ll have to be both agile and patient. This top sells out so quickly and isn’t restocked that often, so you’ve been warned.
I’ve also chosen grey and black as complimentary tones as they accompany any shade of pink perfectly. These pieces would look amazing by themselves or layered with each other, and it just creates an effortless style.
From left to right:
- Off Shoulder Jumper Pink
- Diane Bonde Shawl Duster Coat
- Glittery Sushi Socks
- Sleeveless Floral Embellished Top
- Oversized T-Shirt Dress with Rolled Sleeves
- Faux Suede Biker Jacket Rose
- Premium Leather Biker with Coin Embellishment
- Pink Crew Neck Sweater
- Cold Shoulder Knitted Grey Jumper Grey